Team Leader | Realtor
Meet Michelle Roberts
Originally from upstate New York, my family and I relocated to Cary, NC in 1998. I am married and a mother of three wonderful boys. Since moving to Cary, I have adopted a love and passion for both the Triangle area and real estate.
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in- depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work. That said, in my experience as a real estate professional, I've strived to provide the very best customer service by putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs. My "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. Lastly, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently while extending the range of services I can offer my clients.
- Licensed Real Estate Agent/Broker since 2007
- 4 Years Experience as a Mortgage Underwriter
- 8 Years Experience in Banking and Finance
- B.A. in Business Administration, Meredith College
Awards & Recognitions:
- 2008: Keller Williams’ North and South Carolina “Rookie of the Year”
- 2010, 2012, 2016 Keller Williams Cary Team of the Year
- 2012: #11 Ranked Keller Williams Team in the Carolinas
- 2019 (Q1): #1 Ranked Keller Williams Team in the Carolinas
- 2010- 2020 – Top 5% of all agents in the Triangle Region (TMLS) in terms of total volume
- 2020 (July): #5 Ranked Keller Williams Team in the Carolinas